Are you looking for a job that requires you to wear many hats? A job that is never the same day in and day out? Do you enjoy learning new things- especially in the auto industry? Do you enjoy driving and meeting different people every day? Can you work in an office and do you have the skills needed to carry out duties as assigned, included, but not limited to, greeting customers, clerical work and data entry, answering the phone, filing, and carrying out general office duties? If you do, then we may have a position for you.
Employee is responsible for safely transporting clients and providing superior service. As a driver you must have good oral communication skills, good driving habits, and have a clean driving record. Patience, maturity, and initiative are required qualities. You will also be required to occasionally pick up parts at different dealers and or junkyards or retailers. You will be responsible for picking up and delivering some of our Fleet vehicles from our different Fleet Accounts when needed. When you are not running customers or running out for parts you will be required to work in the office, answering phones, processing paperwork, filing, or providing light maintenance around shop.
- Organized, punctual and reliable
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent driving skills and habits-clean driving record
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Able to follow directions, multi-task
- Patience, maturity, and initiative
- Computer literate, basic office skills, knowledge of quick books a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or less
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Shuttle our customers to home or work when they are dropping off their car
- Pick up or drop off Fleet vehicles for our Fleet Account
- Run to different dealers as needed to pick up parts for the garage
- Answering phones, schedule appointments, process repair orders, filing, or performing light maintenance in office or around shop
Why else consider Black Bear Auto?
Employees at our shop enjoy:
- Mon- Fri work week - no weekends
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- High volume and large variety of vehicles
- Access to up to date scan tools- All Data, Identifix & Repairlink .....and much more!
- Competitive Salary
- Full time work
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- Retirement account (simple IRA) with company contribution
- Hourly pay and no flat rate, easy work environment, no hassles; do your job, get paid and go home!
We would like to fill this position quickly. The starting salary will be negotiated during the interview and may increase depending on experience/skills. Please e-mail your resume and contact information here. Thank you.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time hours available
Office/Clerical work: 1 Year
License: Driver's - Clean driving record
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Bryan M., 02/18/2021
They took care of my 100000 mile check up , Did a thorough inspection of my F-150 . So glad to find a reputable garage to do maintenance on my vehicles.