What if you worked somewhere that focused on blowing people away with amazing customer service? Imagine working in an environment where your work day is never the same old thing day in and day out? Where the customers and the owners truly appreciate you. A place you can work and use your skills for something that actually matters? A business that is very established and continues to grow.
We belive that we do more than just fix cars here. We form relationships that last generations and are changing the way people think of automotive repair and our entire industry, one car at a time. We are looking for people that are driven to be highly successful. People that take initiative, invest in their future, and want to create opportunities for themselves and the people around them. Someone that will help drive our culture and grow with us!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Clean CT drivers license
- 3+ years in the automotive industry
- Highly trainable mentality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to explain complicated automotive concepts to visitors who may not be familiar with industry terminology
- Ability to communicate equally well with technicians, customers, and management
- Problem solving ability, attention to detail
- Manage shop workflow and schedule for technicians
Why else consider Black Bear Auto?
Employees at our shop enjoy:
- Mon- Fri work week - no weekends
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- High volume and large variety of vehicles
- Access to up to date scan tools- All Data, Identifix & Repairlink .....and much more!
- Competitive Salary
- Full time work
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- Retirement account (simple IRA) with company contribution
- Hourly pay and no flat rate, easy work environment, no hassles; do your job, get paid and go home!
Customer satisfaction is everything at our business. Our employees share in the responsibility to make sure our shop is using "best practices" and our customers receive the service that keeps them coming back. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you as we have an immediate opening!
Please e-mail your resume and contact information here
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Bryan M., 02/18/2021
They took care of my 100000 mile check up , Did a thorough inspection of my F-150 . So glad to find a reputable garage to do maintenance on my vehicles.