What if you worked somewhere that focused on blowing people away with amazing customer service? Imagine working in an environment where your work day is never the same old thing day in and day out? Where the customers and the owners truly appreciate you. A place you can work and use your skills for something that actually matters? A business that is very established and continues to grow.
We believe that we do more than just fix cars here. We form relationships that last generations and are changing the way people think of automotive repair and our entire industry, one car at a time. We are looking for people that are driven to be highly successful. People that take initiative, invest in their future, and want to create opportunities for themselves and the people around them. Someone that will help drive our culture and grow with us!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Clean CT drivers license
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus, but not required
- Highly coachable, friendly and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to explain automotive concepts to customers
- Ability to communicate well with technicians, customers, and management
- Problem solving ability, attention to detail
Why else consider Black Bear Auto?
Employees at our shop enjoy:
- Mon - Fri work week - no weekends
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- High volume and large variety of vehicles
- Access to up to date scan tools- All Data, Identifix & Repairlink.....and much more!
- Competitive Salary
- Full time work
- Paid Uniforms (Technicians)
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- Retirement account (simple IRA) with company contribution
- Hourly pay and no flat rate, easy work environment, no hassles; do your job, get paid and feel good about your work!
Customer satisfaction is everything at our business. Our employees share in the responsibility to make sure our shop what it is by using "best practices". Our customers receive top tier service that keeps them coming back. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and the challenges of a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you as we may have an immediate opening!
Please e-mail your resume and contact information here
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Michael Rodgers, 01/12/2023
Always excellent service.