Black Bear Auto is a busy independent shop with the right kind of work Techs love! Our repair facility is looking to add an experienced, thorough A-Level automotive technician to our team. We are looking for a well-trained and organized professional who takes pride in their work and can successfully work in a fast-paced environment as a contributing member of our team. Our shop is Tech friendly and we appreciate Techs who take pride in their work. PLEASE, only Techs with upper level diagnostic skills need to apply!!
A-Technician, Strong B-Technicians will be considered. ASE Certification preferred. 5+ years of automotive repair experience. Valid driver's license. The ideal candidate must be extremely knowledgeable with all systems in automobiles and trucks. You will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a range of issues on customer vehicles, including A/C, electrical, transmission, driveline, engine, emissions, alignments, etc. Write up diagnoses and effectively communicate issues to Service Writer. Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify repairs are completed properly. Ability to operate diagnostic tools required. Must be willing to work both independently and as part of a team. Must be good with technology and computers. Solid writing and communication skills. Must be able to provide own tools.
Why else consider Black Bear Auto?
Employees at our shop enjoy:
- Mon- Fri work week - no weekends
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- High volume and large variety of vehicles
- Access to up to date scan tools- All Data, Identifix & Repairlink .....and much more!
- Competitive Salary
- Full time work
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid vacations
- Health Insurance
- Retirement account (simple IRA) with company contribution
- Hourly pay and no flat rate, easy work environment, no hassles; do your job, get paid and go home!
- Our customers trust our shop, so we always have plenty of work for our Techs year-round. Even if YOU have NEVER worked in an independent shop, we invite you to talk to us to find out more about our shop, our work and our area!
*Submit YOUR resume with confidence that all contacts with us are completely confidential. Do it TODAY!
Please e-mail your resume and contact information here
Bill Junor, 01/22/2024
Great job fixing sticky shift cable and a few other things on my 19 year old Subaru.